FULBRIGHT EGYPTIAN STUDENT PROGRAM – VISITING STUDENT RESEARCHER
Provides fully-funded grants for students registered in Ph.D. programs at universities in Egypt to collect data and/or conduct research for six to nine months in the U.S.
All Fields are Eligible
- Egyptian citizenship.
- Currently residing in Egypt; applicants must reside in Egypt starting from the application process and throughout the selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Master’s degree. Strong academic record.
- Applicants must be registered in doctoral degree program at a university in Egypt.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the application, assessment, and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- The following persons and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses and children) are ineligible to apply during and for a period ending one year following the termination of such employment: employees of the U.S. Department of State; local employees of the U.S. missions abroad who work for the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); employees at organizations implementing exchange programs for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the Department of State; as well as Board Members or staff of a Fulbright Commission or their families (up to fourth kin).
- U.S. citizens and green card holders and applicants are not eligible to apply.
for more details:https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/vsr/