FULBRIGHT EGYPTIAN SCHOLAR PROGRAM – POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH GRANT
Provides opportunities for Egyptian post-doctoral faculty members in all fields to conduct research at U.S. institutions.
Grant Duration: three to nine months.
All Fields are Eligible
- Egyptian citizenship
- Currently residing in Egypt; applicants must reside in Egypt starting from the application process and throughout the selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Full-time academic faculty member of an Egyptian university or research institute/center.
- Ph.D. is required.
- Excellent command of English.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the application, assessment, and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- The following persons and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses and children) are ineligible to apply during and for a period ending one year following the termination of such employment: employees of the U.S. Department of State; local employees of the U.S. missions abroad who work for the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); employees at organizations implementing exchange programs for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the Department of State; as well as Board Members or staff of a Fulbright Commission or their families (up to fourth kin).
- U.S. citizens and green card holders are not eligible to apply.
for more details : https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/scholar/