Chinese Government Scholarship 2021Wael Mohamed
- Country: China
- Level of study: Bachelor – Master – PhD
- Deadline: March 31, 2021.
- Medicine, engineering, science, agriculture, fine arts, economics, business administration, law, administration, education, history, literature, philosophy, etc.
- All countries are eligible to apply.
- It is possible to apply without a language certificate.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s program CSC scholarship: RMB 2,500 monthly stipend, free tuition, and free accommodation
- CSC Scholarship for MS / Master Program Students: CNY 3000 RMB per month, free tuition, and free room
- PhD / Doctoral Program students CSC scholarship: CNY 3,500 monthly stipend, free tuition, and free room
Required Documents :
- Statement of grades and graduation certificate (the last academic qualification obtained by the student) – it must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Recommendation letters:
International students are required to send two recommendation letters from their tutors.
Ask two of your teachers to offer you a service by writing letters of recommendation for you for the CSC Scholarship application and uploading them to the CSC portal (it is necessary not to send the original letters to the university making a copy of them and then sending them).
- Toefl-IELTS or HSK certificates: (not mandatory):
Students can apply without an IELTS / Toefl or HSK certificate both optional if you have a plus point.
Students must submit a Certificate of Proficiency in English from Home University. It is a simple certificate that shows that your last degree was taught in the English language and the student can obtain the Certificate of Proficiency in English from their universities. (Almost all universities accept an English language proficiency letter from the university.)
- Physical medical examination (medical report or health certificate): Students must download the Physical Examination Form: http://ee.china-embassy.org/…/P020180201571562452803.pdf
Take the medical form for the physical examination to a nearby government hospital and run the tests mentioned in the physical examination form, after completing all the tests the doctor will sign and stamp your photo which must be attached to the physical examination form.
- Study plan / research proposal / letter of intent “motivational speech”:
Undergraduate students should write a letter of motivation.
Master’s and Ph.D. students should write the research plan.
Writing the study plan/research proposal/motivation letter. (Summary of Research Paper / Title Page if you publish it for your 2020 CSC application.)
- Personal photo: A photo with a blue or white background is required.
- A police clearance certificate (forensic tape, chips, and simulation) – can be submitted later:
Students can apply without a police permit certificate, but at the time of visa processing, the student must submit a police permit document from the city/city police station to ensure that there are no criminal records
how to apply and application link from here